Tuesday 11 October 2011

Romanticide

ROMANTICIDE: Lady Gaga being raped by her butlers.
- this is when you turn up the volume of your iPod and it shuffles to Lady Gaga's Bad Romance.

yes I know that this kind of topic is not that appropriate to what I'm going for in my blog. But hell I want to talk about Romance, Linguistics and Gaga. Sounds to random right? well you're right may be I can't connect them in anyway. Or maybe I can! No, not a chance it's like connecting barney and a pile of tissue paper. So yes we'll just be sticking with Romance. (let's try to add Music and Gaga to our topic).


Yes I warned you this is what happens when you over indulge yourself with Love songs.


Have you ever seen couples who are always flushed when they're together? or those freaks who keep singing the same lyrics over and over again and never get tired because they say that it's their theme song? Ah yes LOVE, it's that thing that makes those teenage kids dye their hair and wear trash like clothes. It is what  makes them say "Fix me I'm broken" or "My heart bleeds for you." Love is what makes me want to puke when I'm hearing corny advices from the radio. Yes, I don't get "LOVE" like you guys do.

yes. now that I'm tired I'm gonna edit this post tomorrow...NONSENSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment